Did you know
We also have a FREE parenting programme for mums and dads who are expecting a baby?
The Baby Steps programme aims to help parents prepare for all the changes coming their way. Baby Steps is an online programme delivered by Action for Children.
Following additional funding from the Family Hubs Start for Life programme anyone living in the Bradford district can now apply if either mum or dad:
- have low-level mental health problems
- have learning difficulties
- lack strong social or support networks
- are a victim of domestic abuse, or have been in the past
- are suffering with substance misuse, or have done in the past
- are aged 20 or under
- are in the care system, or have been in the past
- experience poor living conditions or severe financial hardship
- are homeless
- Chaotic lifestyle and/ore moves around a lot
- are not in education, employment or training
- have difficulty reading, speaking or understanding English
- are from particularly disadvantaged or isolated minority ethnic communities
- are recent migrants, asylum seekers, refugees
- are gypsies or travellers
- are or have been offenders
- children have a social worker
- children have been taken in to care
For more information, including our amazing feedback and an online form to apply, please visit the Parenting Programmes page.