Are you having a baby or have a child under two? Little Minds Matter can support you and your family to get the best possible start in life.
Do you live in a Better start area (Bowling, Barkerend, Bradford Moor and Little Horton) or live/are registered with a GP in BD1, BD2, BD3, BD5, BD7, BD8 or BD9?
We have practitioners from many different backgrounds who can offer a range of support on things including:
- Explore the challenges that having a new baby can bring
- Think about your relationship with your baby
- Support you to play with and talk to your baby
- Talk through concerns you may have about your baby
- Consider the thoughts and experiences of your baby
- Think about how your previous experiences are affecting you now
- Build your enjoyment and confidence in being a parent
How to contact Little Minds Matter
You can contact the team Monday to Friday for an initial friendly chat:
Tel: 07766 568407
If you live outside the areas listed above, please talk to your GP, midwife, health visitor, mental health practitioner or other health and social care professional. You may want to let them know how you’re feeling and get some extra support.